Even higher performance
Retaining all the revered audio characteristics of the previous A and B versions, the 1032C now features digital connectivity, a universal power supply and powerful Class D amplification; enabling it to produce higher SPL and greater low frequency extension than its already powerful predecessors.
A smart classic
In addition to its trademark out-of-the-box neutrality, the 1032C now integrates closely with our GLM software via which it can be configured and calibrated for your listening environment, compensating for detrimental room influences to create a truly optimised monitoring solution. This makes the 1032C is the perfect choice for professionals in high-end music production, post production and broadcast whose mixes need to translate perfectly to other rooms and systems.
- Bi-amplified Class D design provides high-SPL nearfield monitoring
- Smart Active Monitor (SAM) provides remarkably accurate sound
- Low-distortion 9-27/32-inch woofer and 31/32-inch tweeter deliver fantastic clarity
- Directivity Control Waveguide (DCW) enhances dimensional imaging
- Boasts the much-loved soffit-mountable styling of Genelec’s iconic 1000 series
- Convenient digital connectivity
- Universal power supply ensures worldwide compatibility